Again I’d like to take the opportunity to invite readers and visitors to volunteer for Living Bi so we can keep this space running. My life has become a bit cumbersome and I can’t do everything that needs to be done with the small staff we have. We need more folks on board to help keep this space running and growing.
We have a ton of opportunities available, mostly remote, to be done in your own time.
Here’s what we need:
- Contributing Authors (for all tabs)
- Content Contributors (for all tabs)
- Moderator (approve comments daily)
- Welcome Contributors (welcome new visitors)
- Social Media Manager (G+, Twitter, FB, Pinterest)
- Videographer/Photographer (for events, must be local NYC)
- Support group facilitator (Brooklyn, NY)
- ALL LIVINGBI/BIWIFELIFE READERS to CONSIDER showing up & turning up for the NYC Pride March in June. If you’d like more information stay tuned. This year may be our first year marching with Our own banner! It would be awesome to have you alongside Us 🙂
If you are interested in any of the open volunteer positions send an email to email@example.com with which position you’re interested in, what you can contribute and why you’d like to contribute. We’ll go from there. 🙂
Help us keep our content fresh, relevant and supportive. It’s readers like YOU who power this space. Even one day a week, one contribution every two weeks, volunteering once a month can make a difference in how this space shows up and supports people.
Think about it, talk to your partner/s about it, matter of fact, both/all of you can volunteer 🙂
-Jay Dee, Founder