Flat Tummy? Tight Abs? Here’s an age old secret that’s worked for me.
I’m on day 3 of a weight gain regimen.
In concern for my stomach becoming bigger while everything else is growing I decided to refer to an old remedy I’ve used time and time again after the birth of each of my 5 offspring and at the beginning of my weight loss journey.
I have an almost perfectly flat stomach. I worked hard for my tummy and while going back up in weight I’ve devised a revised schedule for binding and using it to keep my tummy flat while I gain weight.
- Only wear before breakfast to 1 hour after dinner.
- Wear the entire time, do not take it off until after dinner!
- Drink 8oz of water before each meal to give the sensation of being full with less food intake.
- Do not sleep in your binder! Your organs need time to settle and rest.
- If you choose a stiff/boned version switch to a rubber lined cincher or a soft cincher.
- When using a soft cincher for workout always saran wrap under to maximize sweating.
- NEVER bind saran wrap directly to the skin due to some of the chemical properties in the makeup of the material. May be poisonous when exposed to skin for long period of time or open pores.
- ALWAYS line your body with a soft (preferably cotton) or another absorbing fabric before saran wrapping!
- Practice proper posture and core breathing throughout the day at all times to maximize the benefits of wearing the cincher. Even ab flexing while sitting or standing still for long periods of time through the day helps.
- Remember to work those abs daily and remember it takes time to see results. Don’t give up!
- The longer you wear the cincher the more time you have to develop results.
- Give it time! I wore mine for at least 4 months, sometimes 6 months working my abs 5x’s a week 2x’s a day. Sometimes three times a day.
- You have to be serious about it or don’t do it, it won’t work.
- Research if binding is right for you before trying. It may not be right for some due to medical issues.
- Remember proper diet matters! Balanced diet is key to flat abs 🙂
Check out a chicher I’m considering purchasing. The last time I wore binding I wore a workout designed sweat material padded chicher for almost 6 months. This time I want something more sexy and shapely. 🙂
-Jay Dee, Founder