In just a few steps my nails were brand new.
To be honest I’m not the greatest at nail polishing so I had to be creative in covering up my mistakes…
or keep painting and removing until I got it right.
My week and a half old acrylic nails began ‘growing out’ and new growth was showing.
I had to do something and couldn’t stop at a nail salon.
I am NOT talented in nails in the least, but I figured it out 🙂
Here’s how it was done:
1. Strip nail of old polish completely.
2. Use a dark or heavy color to cover any lifting nails (if applicable).
3. Tape off nail tip to allow space for white line.
4. Paint nail to tape’s edge, allow to fully dry.
6. Remove tape, draw white line along tip with Nail Art pen.
7. Allow to halfway dry.
8. While waiting for white line to halfway dry lay a pile of nail jewels on a blank sheet of paper.
9. Roll white tips through the nail jewels or sprinkle/apply with tweezers
10. Allow tip to dry fully and cover jewels with 2 clear top coats.
*Where I made mistakes in my nails as I polished I laid jewels to cover. In order to add more jewels just add clear polish to the area you wish to decorate then roll nail in the jewels or use tweezers to apply individual stones into a design.
Perfect way to cover mistakes 🙂
Choose any colors you like, be as creative as you want in colors and design.
Estimated creativity/application time 1 hour.
-Jay Dee, Founder