Welcome to all who’ve searched and stumbled upon my blog.
Is YOUR situation listed below?
- You’ve got a spouse and a lover and the drama has begun. You’ve got to find a way to make this work because you love them both and you can’t choose.
- You were bisexual before you got married but didn’t know how your fiance would take it so you kept it to yourself…and it’s bugging the hell out of you now.
- Your partner knew you were bi before you got married and accepted you as you are and you want to find other BiWives to connect with.
- Your partner has no clue you’re bisexual and you’ve gotta delete your history when you’re done with this session of googling who you think you may be.
- You just found out you were bisexual or you think you’re bisexual.
- Someone suggested you might be bisexual.
- You find yourself sexually attracted to someone the opposite sex of your spouse.
- All of a sudden sexy people of both genders turn you on but you’ve always only been attracted to one gender?
OPEN ARM BIG HUG-YOU ARE IN THE RIGHT PLACE!
BECOME A PART OF THE BiWifeLife Community by commenting, sharing your story, sharing our link and becoming online support for other BiWives.
**Coming Soon: The BiWives Club
It is through your membership and support we will be able to offer our readers much more than just words on a computer screen. I can’t tell you all I have planned but join our community, help us build and grow.Follow my blog, share it with friends, tell the whole world.